Friday, March 1, 2013

Spotlight

A couple of weeks ago, I was stopped by Sadie's teacher when picking her up from school. She told me that she wished she had 52 Sadies (she teaches two classes of 26 students), and then proceeded to tell me what a good student she was. Then a few days ago, I got an email from her saying the following:

Every week a different teacher at Entheos has a student
spotlight and this week I have the chance to do it. I
would like to spotlight my Super Student, Sadie.

Josh and I were invited to attend the teacher circle-up where she would be spotlighted. Ms. Emily explained how she and Ms. Maria knew right away that out of all 52 students, they wanted to spotlight Sadie. She then proceeded to share how well Sadie adheres to the ABCD rules of Enthoes Academy. Always follow directions. Be on task. Care for others. And Do you personal best. She also gave examples of how she does this. We are so proud of Sadie and the amazing student she is and obviously we aren't the only ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment