Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Wrapping Paper
For some reason, Emma was obsessed with this wrapping paper today. I picked it out at the store to wrap her birthday presents in and immediately she wanted to hold it. Mind you, it is a HUGE roll of wrapping paper. I tried putting it in the back of the cart, but she kept reaching for it and cried until I placed it across the front of the cart where she could hold on to it. When I had to pay for it, it was the same story, tears until the cashier handed it back. Since I couldn't hold the wrapping paper and her while I walked out to the car, I asked Kali to carry it and Emma started to cry again. I thought for sure she'd forget about it, but once we got in the car, she started crying harder and harder until Kali finally laid it on top of her. She stopped crying immediately. Then at home, she continued to play with it for a good twenty to thirty minutes longer. I have no idea why she was so obsessed with it, but it was pretty funny to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment