Friday, February 22, 2013

GNI - Girls Night In

Girls Night In! With Josh gone on a scout camp, I decided to have a little fun with the girls. I've been wanting to do a sleepover in the basement for quite a while now and tonight felt like the perfect night to do it. We started the evening out with french toast for dinner. Then we did a bit of fingernail painting. After that, I managed to drag Kali's mattress down the stairs and set up a comfy sleeping place for all three girls. I, of course, would be taking the couch. We played the Wii, read books, and watched a movie. The girls loved it! Now I just worry that they'll be asking for this kind of a thing on a regular basis. However, based solely on the effort required to move the mattress, I won't be doing this very frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment