Thursday, March 28, 2013
Bike
Look who has almost figured out how to ride a bike. I'm glad we have one that's small enough to fit her. She is such a determined little thing that she got on it once and insisted on riding it around the block even though she didn't know what she was doing. Thankfully I convinced her to go down the street a little way and then turn around rather than do the entire block, otherwise it would have been a long ride with me doing most of the work while pushing Emma in the stroller at the same time. After a while, she started to get the hang of it. Unfortunately I forgot to explain how to stop and she started gaining momentum and ran into this pokey tree. Thankfully she's none the worse for it--still has a smile on her face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment