Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snow + Walking

Ashlyn has been watching some family videos of the older girls sledding and playing in the snow when they were little and now she is dying to go out and tromp through the snow and make snowballs. I don't like the cold at all and avoid being outside as much as possible. However, she has somehow convinced me to walk to and from preschool in the snow. So here we are, walking home from preschool in the freezing cold. It's far from my favorite thing to do, but I've done it a couple of times now because I know she's in heaven. I only wish it didn't take twice as long to get home. Pushing Emma in the stroller in the snow is a little tricky when the walks aren't shoveled, and Ashlyn spends the majority of her time playing in all the yards along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment