Saturday, December 7, 2013

Santa


Oh boy did we luck out with Santa this year. I happend to walk into Harmons on a Saturday morning (which I rarely do) to grab a few things we were out of and Santa was there. He didn't have a line and was going to be there for several more hours. I quickly got what I needed, ran home, and loaded the girls in the car. When we got back to the store, there was only one person with Santa and we were next. Emma was pretty nervous about him so I made Kali sit with her as far away from him as possible so she wouldn't cry. He handed the girls bells to shake and told me to pull out my camera and start taking pictures.


Then he insisted on individual shots with each of the girls and me. I looked awful. I hadn't showered, combed my hair, or brushed my teeth and was still wearing my pajamas, but he didn't seem to mind. And I thought for sure Emma would start crying, but I think the bell he handed her took her mind off of him for a minute. It was perfect--no wait, no money,no crying and no stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment