We let Kali have a birthday party with friends this year and I think she started planning it during the summer. She knew almost right away that she wanted it to be a pajama party. She even bought footsie pajamas for the special day with her own money because I wasn't about to buy them for an eight-year-old. Then we had to come up with a cake. It took us a long time to figure that one out, but thanks to Cindy, we came up with this cute bed idea. I was pretty proud of how it turned out and Kali loved it. She said she was the girl with the short blond hair and that her best friend was right next to her with the long brown hair. I didn't plan it that way, but it worked out.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Pajama Party
We let Kali have a birthday party with friends this year and I think she started planning it during the summer. She knew almost right away that she wanted it to be a pajama party. She even bought footsie pajamas for the special day with her own money because I wasn't about to buy them for an eight-year-old. Then we had to come up with a cake. It took us a long time to figure that one out, but thanks to Cindy, we came up with this cute bed idea. I was pretty proud of how it turned out and Kali loved it. She said she was the girl with the short blond hair and that her best friend was right next to her with the long brown hair. I didn't plan it that way, but it worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment