I love how well you can see the excitement of what is taking place in these photos. They were taken the first few moments of walking into the front room on Christmas morning to see what Santa left them and their facial expressions are priceless.
And within a matter of about fifteen minutes, our front room looked like this. It was great! Some of the favorite presents included:
the wii
the new castle additions to our block set
Jenga
Kali's doll and dresses
Emma's picnic basket and Sadie's Monster High doll that I didn't get a picture of her holding.
Also, if you ask Ashlyn what Santa brought her for Christmas, she seems to only remember the oranges, candy canes and pez from her stocking. Who knew Christmas could be so inexpensive for a two-year-old! But the thing I loved most was how excited the girls were to give presents to each other and to their cousins. They did a good job picking gifts out and helping wrap them and I really feel like they did much better this year at understanding the reason behind the celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment