Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Ears Pierced
Kali's grandma payed for her to get her ears pierced for her birthday present this year. She was so excited that she stopped counting how many days until her birthday and started counting how many days until she would get her ears pierced. She talked about it with her friends non-stop and could hardly wait. When the day finally arrived she was still very excited. She picked out her earrings and then suddenly she got very quiet. I could tell that she had gotten nervous about the painful part of the process. She is one girl that DOES NOT like pain. It was like she couldn't focus on anything anyone was telling her and I could tell she was thinking about what was about to happen. Thankfully the store clerk gave her a stuffed animal to hold on to. I was afraid they would do one ear and she would decide not to get the other one done.
But wouldn't you know, she ended up being very brave. She didn't even say "ow", and calmly let the clerk pierce her second ear too. She admitted that it hurt a little, but it was the best I've ever seen her deal with pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment