Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Number Four


We're expecting again and today was the ultrasound. The results are in and we are continuing the Bohman family tradition. We're sticking to one gender. It's a GIRL!!! Both Kali and Sadie have been telling us for weeks that they really want a brother. We've had several talks with them about the possibility of having a girl and have reminded them that Ashy was and is so much fun that they should be excited to have another baby sister. I was a little nervous to tell them it was a girl for fear of their reactions. We told Kali first. She had the biggest smile on her face and it returns every time she talks about having a new baby sister. She hasn't said a single word about wishing it were a boy. The first thing Sadie asked me when I walked in the door was, "What one is it?" I asked her what she thought and she guessed a boy. I told her that it was a girl and she said, "Ohhhh, I just want them to pull it out today" (in a very longing voice). She too hasn't mentioned a single thing about wishing it were a boy. So it looks like were a house full of smiles and a house full of girls.

3 comments:

  1. no way!! that is awesome Boh ;) congratulations!!
    and another girl? My brother jacob and josh can become friends ;) love you - so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!!! I'm so excited for you. I wish you guys lived by us because I miss you. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe you're having another one. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. That is awesome for you guys!

    ReplyDelete