Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Walking

Since Ashlyn is attending a preschool that is close to our home, we have the pleasure of walking there most days and this is the view I get--a little girl with a big backpack! She begs to walk even though half the time she changes her mind half way through the walk. I think I probably enjoy the walks more than she does. I don't feel like I get out of the house much these days unless I'm shopping which is near the bottom on my list of enjoyable activities. Emma also likes to get out but doesn't like to walk. I have to push her in the stroller or else I'm carrying her the entire walk. Ashlyn insists that she'll even want to walk during the winter. I told her that I won't want to but I promised her at least one walk in the snow so that we can make snowballs on the way. She can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment