Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Costumes


Kali knew right after Halloween last year that she wanted to be a black cat for Halloween this year. I'm so glad because I loved looking for her costume and I must say that it turned out to be one of my favorites (the fake eyelashes were a lot of fun). She really was a cute black cat.


Sadie also knew that she wanted to be a cowgirl right after Halloween last year. The nice thing was that I already had her costume from back when Kali was a cowgirl. She looked super cute in her costume too.


And Ashlyn was a "Fewee". She was so cute when I let her try on her costume for the first time. She could hardly wait to show it to Dad because she said he would say, "Hi fairy." I don't think he did, but that's okay. As soon as she found out she'd be getting candy for dressing up, nothing else mattered. My favorite was when she would tell people thank you because she says, "Kainkoo".


And who could help but smile at this chubby little chick. She was such a good sport. The first time I put the costume on her, she didn't like it much and even cried a little. But after a while, she realized that she was going to have to put up with it. She was just this round blob and so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment