Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rivalry Week


For years I have been wanting to mow a Y in my lawn and I've either forgotten or it has snowed. This year I remembered and it was so much fun. I have had more phone calls, texts and drive by's. It has been great! All the Ute fans threaten to mow it or paint it red. The BYU fans ask how I did it. That was the other fun part. I just eyeballed it. I used my girls toy lawn mower to push a light line in the lawn and then copied it with my mower. I was a little nervous when I got started that it wasn't turning out right, but I was pretty proud of it by the time I finished.

Then today, game day, we all dressed in our BYU blue and had blue milk for breakfast. Our ward held their annual tailgate party in the afternoon where we ate some yummy food and socialized with our fellow BYU and Utah fans. And to finish off the evening, Josh got to go to the game. His co-worker gave him a ticket. Unfortunately, his seat was in the Ute fan section and BYU lost the game.

1 comment:

  1. That was sure nice of you cougar fans to give us Utes THREE chances to rush the field and celebrate, over and over and over again. You are so kind!
    Tony

    ReplyDelete