Monday, September 17, 2012
Ledgemere FHE
It's that time of year again. We got to go up Big Cottonwood Canyon to do our annual FHE at the Ledgemere campsite. The girls loved climbing rocks and were fearless. It was making me sick to watch for fear they would hurt themselves. So I warned them of the dangers and let them decide what they would do. They decided to continue climbing without even a second thought. Thankfully we finished the evening without any serious injuries. But I did have some very dirty children.
The hot dogs, fruit, and potato salad were super yummy but my favorite part was singing around the campfire and having a short lesson. There's something about being in the mountains that makes me realize how blessed we are to live in such a beautiful world and I feel the Spirit so strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment