Saturday, September 29, 2012
Bear Lake
Uncle Kurt and Stephanie decided to get married at Bear Lake so we got to take a family trip up north. I have to say that that was probably the most beautiful drive I have ever been on. The leaves had already changed and the colors were so vibrant. We tried to stop and take pictures but weren't in the most ideal place to get a good photo. Both Sardine Canyon and Logan Canyon were beautiful. Sadie kept saying how she wanted us to buy a tree like one of those we were seeing. I couldn't have agreed more.
Not only did we get to drive to Bear Lake, we got to stay in a cabin on the beach with all the family. It was so much fun and the view was gorgeous. The wedding was beautiful too with the lake as a backdrop. And best of all, it was fun to simply spend time with family and relax a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment