Grandma surprised us by taking us to the Zoo today and I was so glad to have the chance to go. Last time we went was before Ashlyn was born so Kali and Sadie don't remember it very well. And although Ashlyn hadn't been, she sure knew what to expect. When I told her where we were going, she kept talking about how she was going to go see some monkeys.
The girls had so much fun, especially because they got to go with their cousins, grandma, and aunts and uncles. When we got home, I asked them what their favorite part was. All of them really liked the elephants, the giraffes, and the monkeys, but I think they all agreed that the polar bear was the coolest.
And I would have to agree with them. The new exhibit is so cool. Not only was it super easy to see the polar bear with all the glass, but he was putting on a show. He would go up to the wall, stand up, then sink down in the water and push off the glass on his back in the water. Then he'd float back as far as he could go and then return to the wall and do the exact same thing again. It was so much fun to watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment