Thursday, July 5, 2012
Four Months Old
Emma is now 4 months old and getting cuter and cuter every day. She is her own little person and it's fun to see her personality coming out. She's not the best sleeper and has become a little more fussy, but I think she just wants to be involved in what we're doing. She likes to sit at the dinner table with us and when I'm holding her she has to be facing what I'm doing otherwise she's twisting and turning in my arms. She's quick to smile and turns her head away almost like she's being shy but then looks back again so that she can smile at you again. Every once in a while she crinkles her nose too. It's very cute. She also wants to talk so badly but can't get much out. Instead she spits and blows bubbles and sometimes her eyes even water she's trying so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment