We almost forgot to color Easter eggs this year. Thankfully we remembered less than 48 hours before because it's one of my favorite things to do, and I would have been really sad to have to wait another year. Despite Sadie's frown in this picture, I think my girls have developed the same love for coloring eggs. We had some pretty fun colors this year and discovered a new use for the clear crayon
Ashlyn's eggs turned out the best though. She was plopping any egg she could find into the different colors. It didn't matter how many colors they already had on them. And because of all the mixtures, her eggs were pretty darn cool. Thankfully Josh was in charge of keep her under control because I don't think I would have been able to laugh about color flying everywhere as easily if she had been my responsibility. She had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment