Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Emmalyn


I just wanted to write down a couple of thoughts about Emma since her birth. She was born with much more hair than any of our other girls. Hopefully that's a promising sign and she won't be bald until she's two. We often joke that she looks like a little hound dog because she'll make these faces where her eyebrows droop so low that they practically cover her eyes. She had a rough time sleeping at night until we started laying her on her side with a blanket rolled up behind her. I think she would sleep very soundly if I were able to lay her on her stomach. And the poor little thing has had to have her bilirubin checked about six times since she was born. She just can't get rid of the yellow, but it's not serious enough to put her under lights yet.

    

2 comments:

  1. okay, so I guess I haven't checked blogs for a while! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you and your sweet little estrogen-filled family. You guys are so cute and Emma is the sweetest little thing. I can't believe you have 4 kids now! That is so crazy. I would love to see you or catch up sometime. We'll have to find a time when you feel ready to get out and about and have a playdate or something. I would love that. Congrats again! You guys are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!! What a precious baby girl :) Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete