Monday, March 26, 2012

The Dentist


Ashlyn had her first dentist appointment today. She just barely turned two and it's the youngest I've had any of my kids see the dentist. I just thought that we may as well give it a try because she does a pretty good job at keeping her mouth open for us when we brush her teeth. When I told her where we were going, she was pretty excited. I think it was mainly due to Kali's and Sadie's excitement about her going. But as soon as we got there and she had to sit in the chair, she got very nervous and wanted down. She did, however, let them take x-rays, but she wouldn't let the dentist look at her teeth until I climbed in the chair with her.


It's a good thing that we went though, because she already has a cavity. Now we'll just have to see if she'll keep her mouth open long enough to get it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment