Sunday, December 25, 2011

Presents


Opening presents this year was a lot of fun. I even got an exciting present from Santa that was totally unexpected. Even though it was sitting on the chair right behind the girls' presents, Josh had to ask me if I saw what Santa brought me before I realized it was there. I had been paying attention to all the fun the girls were having and hadn't even noticed. Only I would be unobservant enough to miss a huge picture like that.


But the exciting thing was to see how much fun the girls had giving each other presents that they had picked out. Kali and Sadie even made a present to give to Josh and I. It was a box that they had spent a lot of time drawing pictures on. When we opened it up, it was empty but they ran up to us and gave us hugs and kisses. It was very cute and very thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment