Monday, December 19, 2011
Elf Hunting
As always, we spent an evening at Gardner Village hunting down the elves on their scavenger hunt list. The girls were determined to find every single one. After having walked the paths two times and still missing an elf, I gave up and went into a shop to warm up and relax. But the girls wouldn't have it and kept up their search. In the end, they had to ask for help, but were able to locate the last elf and got their candy sticks. It was an enjoyable evening. I wish my picture of Sadie next to the statue carolers would have turned out. She was trying to imitate them and was being so dramatic (which isn't like Sadie) that I could stop laughing. She was just the right size to blend in with them. It was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment