Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Primary Program

Today was our Primary Program and Kali did amazing! She had to quote the scripture 2 Nephi 27:23 that says "For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles..." When she was given the part, she was insistent that she had to memorize it that day. I think she has a little too much of her mother's determination (or is that stubbornness or maybe perfectionism).

Anyway, I think she's had a scripture every year and I end up memorizing the verse too because of how many times she repeats it. I still remember last year's. 2 Nephi 4:15 "For my soul delighteth in the scriptures, and my heart pondereth them, and writeth them for the learning and the profit of my children."

We also had many people make comments to us about how well she did singing the songs. We were seated in the overflow and we could still hear her from clear back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment