Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kali's Adventure Book

Kali asked me the other day if she could make a book out of a napkin for her teacher. She said she got the idea from her cousin Hailey. I didn't think much of it and told her she could. The next day she showed her finished book to Josh and he asked if he could keep it. After taking a look at it, I see why--it's priceless! She entitled it Miy ivechr Book which is supposed to say My Adventure Book. As you'll see in just a moment, I'm not quite sure why she gave it that name, but the content is what I love. Here's what it looks like.


"he maD use" which translates to "He made us"

"He maDe anumLs he maDe RamBosee" which translates to "He made animals. He made rainbows."

"He made the rth He maDe woDR anmLs" which translates to "He made the earth. He made water animals."

When she was done showing her book to Josh, we asked who she was writing about and she said, "Jesus". I just thought it was very touching that this was the topic she would make a book about. I'm also amazed at how much she understands about the part He played in our creation and the creation of the beautiful things around us.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet - doesn't it just melt your heart when they do things like that?! Those are the pieces of artwork that make it to the scrapbook instead of the garbage can :)

    ReplyDelete