Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hair Cut


A couple of days ago, I found this stash of hair and knew right away what had happened. Ashlyn has been using the scissors a lot lately and a couple of times I found her acting a little fishy but didn't think much of it. She's typically pretty responsible with scissors, but this pile of hair says otherwise. I could tell from the different colors that this was hair from a lot of different Barbies and dolls. After finding about six of her sisters' dolls with damage, I stopped searching and gave her a punishment.


Then today I noticed this. Emma's hair has some lovely straight cuts making her hair very short on the front left side. I suddenly knew that some of the hair I found the previous day belonged to Emma. I remember thinking some of the hair was very soft and couldn't think of which of their Barbies had such nice hair. That's because it wasn't a Barbie's hair, it was Emma's.


Then it dawned on me that she probably cut her own hair too. I began questioning her and she immediately burst into tears and admitted to it. I began searching her hair and luckily couldn't find any serious damage. I think she cut hair to the length of her bangs so it blends nicely. I guess the silver lining is that I may end up with a hair stylist in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment