Saturday, February 15, 2014
Family Temple Visit
Kevin sent out an email about a week ago letting us know that they would be in town and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in doing a session at the Jordan River temple. He thought it would be a good idea since Mom and Dad are waiting for their mission call and we won't have an opportunity to do something like thing again for quite some time. Not everyone was able to go, but a good-sized group of us went. I'm so grateful to have a family that has stayed strong in the gospel. It's so neat to be in the temple with them. I can't imagine anything more like heaven than that.
Afterward we went out to eat at Leatherby's. It was a ton of fun. I don't remember going to restaurants with my family growing up or even as adults so it felt like a first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment