Sunday, November 10, 2013

Primary Program Sunday

I look forward to the Primary Program every year and this year was no exception. There is so much to be learned from the mouth of babes. The only difference this year is that I'm the CTR 4 teacher so I was up front singing with the children and redirecting their attention. It was a lot of fun. Kali and Sadie both had very short speaking parts in the program and did a wonderful job saying them. Kali and another boy in her class also had the privilege of playing prelude for the meeting. She chose to play "We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet". She was nervous but did great. I was so proud of her. She was also asked to sing a duet with another boy in her class. They sang the fourth verse of "I Am a Child of God" and it sounded beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment