Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gymnastic Meet


Kali had her first gymnastics meet today and did an amazing job! She was so nervous going into it. She never really got to practice the vault routine in class and only practiced the uneven bar routine twice. We went over the floor routine and beam routine a ton at home and her hard work payed off. Her coach said Kali was the only girl to remember every detail of the floor routine without any help. I only wish she would have chosen to do her beam routine on the lower beam. Her coach let the girls pick for themselves and Kali wanted to challenge herself so she picked the higher more narrow one - always an overachiever!

Beam

Floor

Uneven Bars

Vault

2 comments:

  1. Kali, You did fabulous!! Wow your floor routine was amazing. I thought I was watching the Olympics! Way to go!
    I can't believe how fast they are all growing! Such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that is awesome!! I am impressed ;)

    ReplyDelete