Ashlyn started preschool today. She was so excited that last night she asked me if she got to do her chores and then go to school. I said, "Yes!" and she grinned from ear to ear. I just hope she stays that excited about doing chores, although, I suspect that's not what she was so excited about. She's really lucky this year with preschool. The two older girls took preschool from my mom, but she and my dad have decided to turn in mission papers here soon. Because of that, my mom will only be teaching preschool through the end of the year and only for the grandkids. So once a week, Ashlyn will be headed to Grandma Bohman's house. I also signed her up for a preschool in my ward so that she would get a full year of preschool. So twice a week, she is going there. School, school and more school. The more the merrier, right!?!
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Preschool
Ashlyn started preschool today. She was so excited that last night she asked me if she got to do her chores and then go to school. I said, "Yes!" and she grinned from ear to ear. I just hope she stays that excited about doing chores, although, I suspect that's not what she was so excited about. She's really lucky this year with preschool. The two older girls took preschool from my mom, but she and my dad have decided to turn in mission papers here soon. Because of that, my mom will only be teaching preschool through the end of the year and only for the grandkids. So once a week, Ashlyn will be headed to Grandma Bohman's house. I also signed her up for a preschool in my ward so that she would get a full year of preschool. So twice a week, she is going there. School, school and more school. The more the merrier, right!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment