Saturday, April 13, 2013
Puzzle
While Josh was gone at Woodbadge, I had the brilliant idea of putting together a puzzle with the girls. The only problem is that it was a 500 piece puzzle and we started it at 7:30 at night on a school night. At 9:30pm, I finally sent the girls to bed, but I couldn't stop. I've always loved puzzles. By 11:00pm, I was telling myself, "Just one more section and then I'll stop". Still no good. I did, however, give up before finishing the puzzle. But the first thing I did when I woke up was neglect everything else until the puzzle was finished. Thankfully it only took another half an hour. Ashlyn decided to jump in and actually put about five pieces in the right place. Maybe my puzzle-obsessive nature didn't go to waste after all and she'll turn out to be a puzzle pro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment