Monday, April 22, 2013
Hollywood Connection
Another night of fun with the Pass of All Passes. We took the girls to Hollywood Connection. First we told them we were going rollerskating which they were super excited about until they saw the rides. They wanted to try them out first. Unfortunately they had so much fun on the rides that I think roller skating turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. Kali did great, but Sadie and Ashlyn couldn't stay on their feet for the life of them. Someone had to take care of Emma and the obvious choice was me with my torn ligament, so Josh was the lucky one that got to go skating. And oh boy, did he have his hands full! We made the mistake of not renting one of those little push carts to help beginners and I think it took Josh twenty minutes to get around the rink once with Sadie and Ashlyn and there were a lot of tears involved. By then, I had given up and rented the push cart but after only two more times around, everyone was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment