Thursday, November 15, 2012
Baby Teeth
I know this is a scary picture, so let me explain. I somehow ended up with two baby teeth that never had permanent teeth underneath to replace them. They both happen to be my first molars on the bottom. Well, when I was in junior high or high school, I was eating an M&M and shattered all but a tiny portion of one of my baby teeth and it's roots. My dentist was able to do that awesome silver filling you can see in my mouth and it has held up for another fifteen to twenty years. I've been warned by multiple dentists over the years that the tooth was on the verge of giving out and that I'd have to consider a bridge or a metal implant. Well, it finally gave out. I ended up with an abscess. Twelve hundred dollars later I have an implant and only one baby tooth in my mouth. The process is only half way complete and will cost another several hundred dollars. Who knew such a misfortune would cost so much money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment