Saturday, January 21, 2012

True Friends

One of my long time friends, Jen, decided to serve a mission and will be leaving the end of next month. We had a friend gathering to wish her well. I stayed way too late, but it was so nice to catch up with old friends. It brought back a lot of memories and made me remember how grateful I am for the influence of good friends. There are a few select people that had a big influence on me during those critical teenage years that I will forever be grateful for and Jenny is one of those people. She never said or did anything profound but she was a true friend that was kind and did what she was supposed to do. The power of a good example goes a long way. Thanks Jen, and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. ah thanks Boh! look how awesome we look ;) we have come along ways since those purple dino days on the soccer field! so glad we have stayed friends through the years, love ya heaps!

    ReplyDelete