Monday, July 4, 2011
Stake Float
I mentioned before that our stake was going to have a float in the Days of '47 parade. Our float is entitled Pressing Forward: Still Singing as we Go. It's the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the organ. But the choir is made up of animals. It's such a cute idea. Well our stake decided to enter it into the West Jordan and Murray 4th of July parades. That meant it was crunch time and they were begging for help. I managed to spend a few days working on it and had so much fun. I got to glitter a zebra, parts of the organ and this beautiful hippo. She's a soloist on the front of the float (you can't see her in the picture below because she's on the other side).
For those of you that are planning on attending or watching the parade on the 24th, make sure you watch for this float. We're the Park Stake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment