Saturday, April 9, 2011
Bowling
Some of my friends got together recently to go bowling and hang out. Sadie hadn't ever been bowling and Kali was so little last time that she has no memory of it. Although you can't tell from their faces in this picture, these two had a blast!!! Kali made me nervous every time she'd pick up a ball. It always looked like she was going to roll it backward or drop it hard on the ground. In the end, she and I had the same score. The score was low enough that I'm embarrassed to share it, but it was good for a kid. Sadie was hilarious!! She would roll the ball so slow, I didn't know if it would ever make it to the end. But as soon as the ball left her hands, she would jump up and down like she had just done something amazing. One time she even got a gutter ball with bumper lanes. I didn't know that was possible, but somehow she managed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment