Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Here's the valentine Josh and I gave the girls. It was Sadie's idea to take the picture from the back and it turned out pretty cute. The girls have practically lived in these wings since we gave them to them. Sadie even asked to sleep in them.


Their Valentine's Day wasn't an ideal day because they were all sick and Josh had school. So I tried to make it fun by letting them make heart pizzas and then taking them to deliver handmade valentines to their grandparents. I guess it turned out well in the end because Kali kept saying it was the best Valentine's Day she could ever remember.


I must admit that I got the best gift of them all. My Valentine's Day wasn't just a day, it was practically a whole month of homemade cards from the girls. These are just a few of the ones Kali made me. My favorite is the small one on the right that says, "I love mom. I will love you for efr" and there is a pop out heart on the inside.

1 comment: