Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Service


While getting the girls ready this morning, I walked into my room and found this. When I last left my room, my bed was still unmade. Kali loves doing secret service and is always trying to make my bed. Usually I hurry her out of my room and tell her she needs to get her chores done before she starts doing mine (because she barely has enough time to do hers before we're off to one place or another). But today she somehow managed to make my bed in addition to finishing all that she needed to do. She is such a thoughtful child and even though the comforter is on sideways and the pillows aren't in the right places, it still made me smile.

2 comments:

  1. oh how sweet! i love seeing your sweet family! brady was always quiet at grandma and grandpa smith's house but i remember him so well. i shouldn't say quiet, he didn't have a lot to say but he always seemed to be moving and laughing. i am so glad you have a blog so i can see the wonderful family and life you all have made for yourself! our grandparents would be braggin' up a storm over that crazy kitchen table of theirs! (it seems like yesterday i was sitting at it reading the family letters his mom use to send out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that girl! She IS so thoughful! I hope she rubs off onto Kate!

    ReplyDelete