Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gymnastics

Kali just loved doing gymnastics and did such an amazing job for her first session. As a matter of fact, she was invited to move up to the next class which is an invitation only class. Her teacher said that it will be hard for her because she is so new to gymnastics but she feels Kali is ready because she's such a quick learner. I really debated what to do because it's so expensive and we were only planning on doing the one session. But after seeing how much Kali loved it and how good she was at it, I decided that if she wanted to do it in place of dance, I would pay for her to do every other session. I talked with her teacher and she said that would be okay but she probably wouldn't progress as fast. I figure it's worth a try for the year and Kali was all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment