Friday, July 19, 2013
Ice Cream
Ever since I rolled my ankle back in April, I haven't been able to return to my old exercise routine due to pain and swelling. The doctor finally determined that I had re-injured my old injury and decided it was time to do surgery. So on the 15th, I once again had ankle surgery to hopefully correct the problem. However, loosing the use of both hands (due to crutches) and one ankle hasn't left me with the ability to do much for my girls. Kali has practically had to take over as mother. She gets Emma in and out of her crib and helps me make breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as take care of laundry and anything else that comes up. Needless to say, my girls are feeling a little stir-crazy and deprived. Brady and Jordan were kind enough to come over for the day today and entertain them for hours. They made homemade ice cream with the girls then took them outside to play water balloon games. It was fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment