Friday, May 24, 2013
Girls Weekend
A couple of moths ago, my college roommate, Jodie, suggested we have a girls weekend. I thought it sounded fun and told her that if she got the ball rolling, I would totally be there. Recently she became friends with my best friend from junior high, Trisha, and decided that all three of us should get together. When Jodie suggested the idea to Trisha, she offered her apartment in Orem as the stomping grounds and everything else fell into place. It turned out to be a super fun weekend. Jodie treated us to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and then we headed back to the apartment. We spent the rest of the evening talking while putting together a puzzle. It the morning we did a small hike up Provo Canyon and then went out to eat for lunch. (I tried Thai food for the first time in my life.) I love that the three of us were able to relax and enjoy each other's company while gaining insights and a renewed strength to be better, at least that's the way I felt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment