Utahns had a rare chance to see a solar eclipse today. And although we couldn't see the full eclipse from where we live, we were able to see a partial eclipse. It's a pretty cool thing since the last time one was visible was 18 years ago. Unfortunately, I forgot to buy the special glasses that allow you to view it without going blind and since it fell on a Sunday, I wasn't able to run to the store. I thought I'd try using my camera to take a picture of it in hopes I could see it. But my first picture turned out like this.
I decided to give it one more try and this is what I got.
It's like it somehow reflected off the camera's lens and I actually got to see what it looked like. How cool!!! The skies are so mysterious and exciting to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment