Friday, June 10, 2011

Good Idea / Bad Idea


Josh and I had the brilliant idea of going to The Gateway tonight to do some window shopping, only we hadn't thought through the fact that we'd be passing by the water fountain. Normally it wouldn't matter much, but it was a little on the cool side. I warned the girls that they would be freezing if they got wet, but that didn't stop them. They got soaked and had to walk back to the car with a cold wind blowing and dripping wet clothes. Thankfully we had some big blankets in the back of the van that they could wrap up in for the ride home.


Even Ashy got into the action a little. She ran into the middle of the fountain once. Thankfully it wasn't when a ton of water was shooting up. But by the time I got her out, she was content to stay on the side and move her arms up and down when she saw the water shoot into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment