Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wheeler Farm

Sadie has been asking to go to the Zoo for quite some time now. It's never on my calendar or in my budget, so I recently reminded her that she would be going to Wheeler Farm for a preschool field trip soon. That seemed to be more than acceptable to her. She began counting down the days and could hardly even wait the twenty minute drive on the day of. She seemed to enjoy our visit, but the best part is always feeding the geese. I think it's hilarious that the kids enjoy that part so much because the geese are so over fed that they don't even care that you're dumping gobs of seed in front of them. I really enjoyed this time because we got to see some newborn animals, a goat was licking Kali's hand, the turkies were gobbling like crazy and we got to see a blacksmith at work. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment