Monday, December 6, 2010

Tangled


Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Smith we were able to take the girls the see the new Rapunzel movie. The girls loved it. The only problem is that they can't ever remember the name "Tangled" so they distinguish the Disney Rapunzel from the Barbie Rapunzel movie by saying "the different Rapunzel" or "the new Rapunzel". It all gets a little too confusing for me.

And I relearned the reason why I don't go to the movies with a child under the age of one. Ashlyn wasn't about to let us sit down with her and wasn't content being held in our arms in the back. She was tired and fought off sleep until the last two minutes of the movie. So now I know how the movie ends and no longer have the desire to rewatch it. Thanks a lot Ashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment