General Conference
For conference I decided to try the suggestion from the Friend and have my girls make mobiles based on what they heard the speakers talk about. It was really good at keeping their attention but proved to be a distraction for me because I was constantly having to tie, glue or hole punch something. They did turn out very cute in the end and one of Kali's papers said "BE ONISD". At first I had no idea what it was supposed to mean. Then I had to laugh when I realized she was trying to write "Be Honest".
Hi Melissa (Bohman) Smith, How are u doing? I am glad that u had fun helping ur cute girls with their cute project over general conference weekend. Here is my blog address http://www.nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com/ & my email address is nichols4ml@gmail.com hope we can stay in contact with each other, it have been awhile since we talk or seen each other. Ur girls are cute,TTYL Love always ur friend, Marissa(Bowler) Nichols
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! It's nice to have something new to do. We did liahona's this year, the bingo has lost it's appeal :) Let's see if I can remember this in 6 months, doubtful but I'll have to try!
ReplyDelete