
Kali is officially in kindergarten!!! She was so excited to start that I thought for sure she'd love it, but when she came home from the first day of school and we asked her how it was, she told us that it wasn't very fun. When we asked why, she said that they just did a lot of explaining. Thankfully she got to go to recess the second day. That made school fun.
She's attending a charter school and gets to wear a uniform. I am so jealous because there are so many cute clothes they can wear nowadays.
She's learning Spanish and Sign Language and really seems to enjoy her math. She's a mini-me. Aghhhhh!!!
Beautiful! I am glad to hear the second day was better. ;) I was just thinking I ought to look into a charter school in the area for M. I hear great things about them and would be interested to know how you like it as the school year progresses.
ReplyDelete