If you haven't noticed yet, there are a ton of birthdays in September in my family. This is us. No one is allowed to have any more children in September.
Hi Melissa, How are u doing? It definitely been awhile since I saw u. I hope u had gr8 birthday this month. ur girls are adorable. I hope we can stay in touch through each other blog... Here is my blog address http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com & email is nichols4ml@gmail.com I posted a new post today about the choir I am in We Also Sing Choir we are singing at the Marriott in Provo on October 14th 2010 it would be a gr8 date night out with ur hubby Josh. Hope u would like to too come tickets are $3.00 all the info is on my blog for u to call in to get ur tickets. pass the word along would you that for me. Hope too see their TTYL love ur friend, Marissa (Bowler) Nichols
Hi Melissa, How are u doing? It definitely been awhile since I saw u. I hope u had gr8 birthday this month. ur girls are adorable. I hope we can stay in touch through each other blog... Here is my blog address http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com & email is nichols4ml@gmail.com I posted a new post today about the choir I am in We Also Sing Choir we are singing at the Marriott in Provo on October 14th 2010 it would be a gr8 date night out with ur hubby Josh. Hope u would like to too come tickets are $3.00 all the info is on my blog for u to call in to get ur tickets. pass the word along would you that for me. Hope too see their TTYL love ur friend, Marissa (Bowler) Nichols
ReplyDelete