Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Cut





Kali has been telling me for a while that she wanted to get her hair cut short enough to feel the wind on her neck. I told her that when it warmed up, she could get it done. Aunt Nicole did a great job and Kali is loving it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to your blog with me. Your girls are adorable! I don't know if you have my blog url. If not, it is www.poulterfamily.blogspot.com. Feel free to stop by anytime! Everyone missed you at the sister's reunion. Hopefully we can plan a get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her new haircut! And there has even been a lot of wind for her to feel on her neck =) I was so happy to receive your link this morning since we so rarely see each other...this will help to feel a little more connected. Hope all is well with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me want to do a big haircut ;) so cute. Too bad I like not having to do my hair aka pony tail --
    thanks for posting, miss you~

    ReplyDelete